Cleo Datu - Graphic Design
Ever wonder who’s behind all the commotion that makes your promo magic possible? Well, wonder no further! It’s time you got to know the Name Brand family.
Meet Cleo: The in-house creative. Our design team is one of the special ingredients that make Name Brand’s promo recipe so unique.
1. What is your job title?
Graphic Designer- takes care of all things creative that are delegated to me.
2. What do like about working at NBP?
I love the variety of the type of work. Every day I get to work on several different brands that go on several different types of gear and no two days look alike. I’ve visited factories, flown to amazing cities, and photographed facilities that I’d never have been able to do were I to not have worked here. It’s pretty great.
3. Do you have an office nickname?
Matt calls me “Playa” and “Cleonidas” (like Leonidas)
4. Any line from a favorite movie?
“I believe there’s a hero in all of us.” -Aunt May (Spider-Man)
5. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
6. Which cartoon character would you most like to switch lives with?
Batman all the way. (Office feud begins now, Kiel).
7. What is your hidden talent?
None. I make sure all my talents are well-known.
8. What kinds of hobbies/interests do you have outside of work?
I read comic books and frequent the underground dance battle scene.
9. What TV show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love?
Pokemon… before it got cool again.
10. What would people never guess that you do in your role?
I run all of our social media handles #PromoDoneRight
12. Would you rather be a tiny elephant, or a giant hamster?
Giant hamster, I’d like to be as close to a real life Pikachu as possible.